Sunday, February 05, 2006

at life painting...


yeah, this was done at artist 25?? not sure, a friend led me there. Either way, yeah naked lady, in a very, very mucha head wrap! made my day. I think the place was for painting... but I'm a very self concious painter. I a) have to be in the mood b)not a lot of people can be around...
anyways, yeah this scanned a lot darker that it was suppossed to be, so think lighter...
Also, take notice of the weird worm creature at the side, i've been drawing these for a while. icky things with teeth are always a blast.

6 comments:

olgastern said...

this is very nice kelly

kelly erwin said...

thanks olga! means a lot coming from ya!

Anonymous said...

I already told you how much I like this, so I'm not telling you again. ;) (whoops, I just did!!)

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

great stuff and thanks for the kind words

Trev said...

i like that monster on the right

Dave Marler said...

love the slimy mutated worm thingy, COOL!